Connectivity Action Team
The Connectivity Action Team enhances connectivity between the ocean and freshwater habitats important for salmon recovery by focusing on three main areas of restoration: barrier surveys, monitoring, and culvert removal and replacement.
Connectivity Action Team (CAT)
- Dan Kircheis, NMFS (email@example.com) – Chair; point person for non-hydro dams
- Jed Wright, FWS (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Point person for culvert projects
- Dan Tierney, NMFS (email@example.com) - Point person for FERC issues
- Rory Saunders, NMFS (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Sceince rep; Keep track of science and info related to connectivity
- Wendy Mahaney, FWS (email@example.com) - Point person for Sec. 7/10 related to road crossings